Rock to the Future provides exciting in-school, after school, and summer programs.
- No cost for Philadelphia children and teens
- In-person programs for grades 6 - 12
- We provide the instruments and supplies
- No auditions - beginners welcome
- Some programs include academic help, internships, meals, and transportation
Need help or have questions?
Contact 215-302-9633 or Info@RocktotheFuture.org
Want to stay in touch for future program announcements?
Sign up on our interest form.
MUSICORE AFTER SCHOOL + SUMMER
Rock to the Future's MusiCore After School program combines exciting music opportunities, instrumental instruction, and live performance with academic and education support.
- No cost to participate
- No experience necessary and we provide all instruments
- Transportation passes provided
- Meals provided
- Must reside in Philadelphia
- Must commit to attending twice weekly for the school year
At MusiCore, our students:
- Receive group music lessons on guitar, bass, drums, or keyboard
- Have band practice with peers to write original music
- Learn to produce and record music, practice stage technical skills, learn music foundations, and receive vocal training
- Perform at professional Philadelphia venues
- Record at professional studios
- Receive homework help and tutoring
- Receive help with the high school selection process, college and trade school application help, financial aid help, and other life skills through the Ready for the Future club.
- Have paid internship and skill development opportunities
For grades 6 - 12 at Kensington High School on Mondays and Wednesdays from after school until 6pm.
For grades 6 - 12 at Roosevelt Elementary/Middle School on Tuesdays and Thursdays from after school until 6pm.
Rock to the Future’s MobileMusic programs provides engaging and innovative music programming at a multiple partner schools throughout Philadelphia. These programs typically run during the school day and serve classes of 15-30 students. We offer MobileMusic workshops on music production, guitar, ukulele, and more.
We are currently lucky enough to partner with: Anti-Drug and Alcohol Crusaders, Anti-Violence Partnership of Philadelphia, As I Plant This Seed, F. Amadee Bregy School in Partnership with Sunrise of Philadelphia, Hackett Elementary, Intervention Prevention Services, Juvenile Justice Services Center, Roosevelt Elementary Digital Music Class, Penn Treaty High School, St. Laurentius, St. Peter the Apostle, Wagner Middle School, and Wissahickon Charter - Awbury
Interested in becoming a MobileMusic partner? Find out more here!
Interested in Signing Up? Fill out the form below!
Or call/text 215-302-9633, email Info@RocktotheFuture.org